photo hometab_zps22ba163e.png  photo aboutmetab_zpsa153baa3.png  photo recipetab_zpsd85f1d24.png  photo graphicdesigntab_zps658f3ad4.png  photo shoptab_zpsa29363ca.png  photo contacttab_zpsa7c6035b.png

6.27.2012

It's my party and I cry if I want too...

For some odd reason birthdays immediately make me think of this song




Depressing I know lol - Really I just think it's because I feel that your birthday is a day {okay maybe a week} where you get to do WHATEVER. YOU. WANT

Eat what you want. Drink what you want. Wear what you want. Watch what you want.
Basically - be a brithday brat!

{Subtle I know -- my husband LOVES birthday week << can you hear the sarcasm dripping?}

ANYWAYS - Happy Birthday to all my birthday twins out there in the world

Hope you become the best birthday brat you can be - I know I will!

P.S. -


- Lindsey Nicole

3 comments:

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

Happy Birthday birthday brat! :-)

brynn said...

birthday day? week? i'm all about birthday MONTH! get it while the gettin's good!
i am the ultimate birthday brat, and my husband will agree. i drive him NUTS..."but it's birthday month..."

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Erin said...

Get it girl. You're allowed to be a brat all week