photo hometab_zps22ba163e.png  photo aboutmetab_zpsa153baa3.png  photo recipetab_zpsd85f1d24.png  photo graphicdesigntab_zps658f3ad4.png  photo shoptab_zpsa29363ca.png  photo contacttab_zpsa7c6035b.png

6.02.2012

Easy Peezy Salsa

Go ahead and thank me now...here is the easiest/yummiest salsa recipe!

{Courtesy of my fellow salsa lover Ms. Savell over at Not So PTA!}

This veggies in this list of ingredients cost me all of $5 - so it's even better, because we all know how good cheap feels! {HA - that is not what I meant!}


{I cut the recipe in half because it's only me and the mr. wonderful, but here is the full recipe}

4 tomatoes
1 onion
1-2 jalapenos {depends on how brave you are}
2 limes {just the juice}
3-4 cloves garlic
1/3 of a cucumber {I'm not a fan so I didn't include this}
Handful of cilantro
Splash of distilled white vinegar
Salt to taste

Blend them all together in the blender/food processor to the consistency you like and enjoy with a bag of salty chips and cold 'insert beverage of choice here'! {Mine was a frozen strawberry margarita...mmm yes ma'am}

- Lindsey Nicole

No comments: