photo hometab_zps22ba163e.png  photo aboutmetab_zpsa153baa3.png  photo recipetab_zpsd85f1d24.png  photo graphicdesigntab_zps658f3ad4.png  photo shoptab_zpsa29363ca.png  photo contacttab_zpsa7c6035b.png

6.12.2012

Kiki La' Rue Winner!! {And summer clothes picks!}

Hey did you know it is hot in Houston?? {I swear - I don't mean to say that in every post, but alas it sneaks its way in almost every time!}

In the summer I have to have clothes that are light and I generally aim for spaghetti strap or at least sleevless because sweating through your shirts = not cute {not to many strapless things for me {i'm afraid} - hazards of having big boobs that aren't fake I guess}

Side note: one my best friends in whole wide world is shacking up in Houston for the summer and I couldn't be happier!! {Go bears? - no way!} Anyways --- she purchased the babies for me for my birthday and now I just need the perfect outfits to pair with them!



I am dying to add any {or all?} of these little numbers to my closet! --- Best part is they are all affordable!


{1} The Repeat Trender Skirt - Kiki La' Rue - $36.00
{2} Lemon Lined Dress - Kiki La' Rue - $59.00
{3} Nautical Number Dress Coral/Tan - Kiki La' Rue - $42.00 {Also comes in navy!}
{4} Watercolor Tank - Kiki La' Rue - $24.00
{5} I'm Sprung One Shoulder Dress - Kiki La' Rue - ON SALE $46.00
{6} It's All Behind You Top Royal Blue - Kiki La' Rue - $42.00
{7} Emroidered High-Low Skirt - Forever 21 - $19.80
{8} Belted Eyelet Dress - Forever 21 - $17.80
{9} Pleated Polkadot Dress with belt - Forever 21 - $19.80

What have we learned from this?

- I have a love for anything from Kiki La' Rue...even my 1st purchase was wonderful!
-  Anything with stripes, tribal designs, bright colors and uneven hem lines needs to get in my closet NOW
- I should buy one or more of these for myself as an early birthday present
- AND I may or may not need a second job :/

EXCELLENT news though --- I won a giftcard from the wonderful Kiki La' Rue {THANKS!} and I cannot wait to use it and tell y'all about it! Question is ---- what to choose??

HELP! What are your favorite Kiki items for this summer?
 - Lindsey Nicole