photo hometab_zps22ba163e.png  photo aboutmetab_zpsa153baa3.png  photo recipetab_zpsd85f1d24.png  photo graphicdesigntab_zps658f3ad4.png  photo shoptab_zpsa29363ca.png  photo contacttab_zpsa7c6035b.png

6.21.2012

Whah yoo wan too day?

Why hello, all of you Creatively Classy kittens… meow!  I am so excited to be guest posting for Mrs. Peters today!  O.M.G!!  I soooo hope she’s enjoying her trip to Boston and the East Coast!

Ok, let’s cut the crap.  Frankly, I’m a little jealous that Lindsey P gets to go on all these spectacular trips for work while I stay paper clipped to my desk.  I mean, seriously! Boston, Europe, some hole in the wall in Texas {that just means I can’t remember the name of it}.  What’s a mom gotta do to get a little vacation on the boss man’s dime?!

I. NEED. A. BREAK!

Ok, sorry for the rant, but I feel MUCH better!

I’m Lindsey S and I spend what little free time I have to run this mess of a blog called
Not So PTA. 
It’s a mommy blog {ugh, that just HURTS coming out of my fingertips}.

You should check it out!  Please!  No, really, go look at my blog. 
Don’t make me… don’t.. you, you better not… that’s it, you’re grounded!



I wanted to share with you my awesome Boston experience; unfortunately, I’ve never actually been to Boston.  So, instead I figured I would share a little event in which my cousin pretty much went Boston/East Coast ghetto on the nail lady.  Actually, I would be telling this story to Lindsey P if she was here, but in this case she’ll get to hear the story along with everyone else!

So last weekend, my cousin and I went to a nail salon right by the house to have our toenails painted.  Just painted.  According to Kelly {my cousin} this is standard operating procedure.
I never knew you could just ask for paint without the pedi! 

Suh-weet!

We walked in and immediately realized we were the only customers.  I don’t know about you ladies, but a little red flag ALWAYS goes up when the nail salon is empty.  Finally a woman {let’s call her Amy} walked up and asked “Wha we wan too day?” Kelly told her she just wanted her toes painted.  Amy said it would cost $8 for the color and $2 for trim and file.
Hey, $10 is better than $40, right?

So Kelly sits down in the chair, and Amy begins removing the paint from her toes. 
Kelly and I are chatting when Kelly notices that Amy was not clipping her toe nails short enough.

“Um, excuse me, can you go ahead and trim the toenails down?  I like to keep them pretty short.” To which Amy said…………………nothing.

Odd… but we just assumed that Amy either didn’t hear Kelly or thought Kelly was talking to me. 

So, Kelly asks again…

“Excuse me, I’m gonna need you to go ahead and clip them shorter.”  To which Amy replied………………………..nothing.

By this point, I know Kelly is getting heated.  Aww hell, here we go!

Kelly tells her AGAIN to clip her nails short, to which Amy replies

 “NO MO!”

{below is what follows}

“No more?!  NO MORE?!  You know what?  You are not going to paint my nails, lady!”  Kelly reaches down and rips off the toe separator thingies and throws them to the ground.

“You have been rude to me and have ignored me the entire time I’ve been here.  I asked you to clip my nails short and you didn’t do it, and now you’re telling me No?!  I don’t think so!  I’m leaving” to which Amy responds, “That five dolla.”

Oh HELL no!!!!

Kelly assured Amy she would NOT be paying her anything and we gathered our things and walked out, raw ass nails and all. 

Needless to say, we will never be able to go there again!


Want to read more funny stories that are hilarious and {here’s the best part} true?  Show some love and follow Not So PTA.  You will not be disappointed, I assure you this!  And thanks P for letting me guest post - you brave, brave woman!  Now hurry back to the office! 

Stay Classy, Peeps!

No comments: