photo hometab_zps22ba163e.png  photo aboutmetab_zpsa153baa3.png  photo recipetab_zpsd85f1d24.png  photo graphicdesigntab_zps658f3ad4.png  photo shoptab_zpsa29363ca.png  photo contacttab_zpsa7c6035b.png

7.11.2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday! {Yeah for being positive!}

Let me apologize for yesterday's nonsense post - I just felt that I needed to put those thoughts out there because that was the only way I could sum up how I was feeling and somehow putting it on paper {or in this case the world wide web} was good closure to get out of my rut.

Moving on, today's posted seemed only fitting to include positive things {maybe I can redeem my ass from yesterday}! So I am linking up with the cutie Jamie over at This Kind of Love for


Here goes - bring on the positive attitude!

{1.}
Has anyone out there in blog world heard of Stick on Pods?? Yeah, me either


Buuut I have seen the suckers on Pinterest and I finally clicked to see what all the fuss was about.
{I don't know about y'all but I am an excellent pinner --- not so good on the follow through. So if I ever have a free year or two I WILL create, eat, buy and design my way through my Pinterest boards}
Back to the Stick on Pods --- these beauties take the term "Everything has a place and everything in its place" to a new level. And the best part --- they are CHEAP! {mama loves cheap}


For only $23.99 you can have everything you see in the picture above and then you can recreate that perfect bathroom cabinet!
These are on my to buy list ASAP - which means on the 15th of the month!


{2.}
These shoes make my heart hurt I love them so much! I have had them forever and they are that one pair that goes with only a couple things, but I always feel like a million bucks when I wear them :)



{3.}
Panera's Cinnamon Crunch Bagels! I th ikn God must have made these on the 7th day because they are heaven in my mouth --- never had one? GO. NOW. QUICK


{4.}
I had a wonderful phone call last night with a new friend who I don't know in person, but I now know we would get along perfect if we did!

{5.}
It is official: Creatively Classy is open for business! WHOOP!
{more on this exciting adventure later}



{6.}
Waking up to these two handsome faces every day!


Now then --- wasn't that just so damn full of positiveness?! YEAH ME! haha

hope you all have happy humpdays :)

- Lindsey Nicole

1 comment:

brynn said...

now you've got me wanting stick on pods!