photo hometab_zps22ba163e.png  photo aboutmetab_zpsa153baa3.png  photo recipetab_zpsd85f1d24.png  photo graphicdesigntab_zps658f3ad4.png  photo shoptab_zpsa29363ca.png  photo contacttab_zpsa7c6035b.png

7.05.2012

Happy day after the 4th and chocolate heaven

Happy post 4th of July to everyone! Hope you all had a day filled with food, fun, friends/family and fireworks!

Those are my four F's for the Fourth --- who knew I was so good at alliteration!


{don't hate me --- but these aren't pics of my 4th as it was less than exciting this year, but I still wanted to share my thoughts!}

I must say my favorite F is the FOOD {hence why I listed it first and could shed several a few pounds} ---

Anyways, one of my favorite summer yummies are two of the best foods on earth combined --- strawberries and chocolate {need I say more folks?}

{yes they are from Pinterest}

They are the easiest thing to make, because folks, Philadelphia cream cheese comes in chocolate --- WHAT???!!!

I am not even joking when I say it comes in white chocolate, milk chocolate and dark chocolate {and that I might have eaten it with a spoon while making these - a lot}

All you do is cut a tiny bit of the bottom off {just enough so they stand up -- but dont make a hole} - then use a knife to make the hole as deep as you can without going through the bottom

OR buy this dandy little contraption {strawberry huller} which will take the top off AND make the perfect hole! Found at target for only $7.99

Now just fill with the softened cream cheese {I used a pastry bag with a pretty tip, but you can use a ziplock bag with a corner cut off}

VOILA!




The most important and fifth F -
FREEDOM
Thank you to all who work to keep us free!


- Lindsey Nicole

No comments: