photo hometab_zps22ba163e.png  photo aboutmetab_zpsa153baa3.png  photo recipetab_zpsd85f1d24.png  photo graphicdesigntab_zps658f3ad4.png  photo shoptab_zpsa29363ca.png  photo contacttab_zpsa7c6035b.png

6.27.2013

The BIG 25

Today's the day. The day I cross from early twenties into *gasp* mid-twenties!
 
And I am pumped.
 
I love birthdays, as stated more in depth here, and this one is no different. Sure, I have heard it's all down hill from here or that life after 25 isn't all peaches, but I'm still here with a smile on my face and people who love me so it's all good!
 
I am off to start my day, as an experienced birthday brat, filled with my favorite foods, friends and family - back to chronicle it all on Monday!
 
Here's to the BIG 2-5!

2 comments:

Darby Hawley said...

Yay!!!! I love your take on birthdays!!! I may not be the majority, but I think each year gets better....even after 25 :-)

Amy G said...

Yay happy birthday sweet girl! I hope you have a wonderful day! I love birthdays...not just mine, but everyone's. I think they're definitely something to be celebrated! Here's to 25 :)