photo hometab_zps22ba163e.png  photo aboutmetab_zpsa153baa3.png  photo recipetab_zpsd85f1d24.png  photo graphicdesigntab_zps658f3ad4.png  photo shoptab_zpsa29363ca.png  photo contacttab_zpsa7c6035b.png

10.24.2012

Best Commercial Ever

Since the invention of the DVR {wish I would have thought of that}, we rarely watch commercials in our house.

 I will go so far as to tape the show I want to watch, while watching another pre-recorded show, just so I can fastforward through the commercials when I go back to finally watch the first show....pathetic with a capital P - I know.

But, God must have been looking out for me last night, because the clicker was too far away for me to fast forward {and we all know I wasn't getting up to get it} and I got to experience the.best.commercial.ever.

I even got up to get the clicker so I could rewind it and watch it again. That's committment.

I dare you to watch it and not go "awwwwwwwww" like every other sucker who watches it :)

 
The only thing that would make it better is if the pup came with the Subaru - then maybe more than 3 people would own a Subaru
 
Ugh, my heart hurts, I love it so much {reminds me of my baby Murphy}
- Lindsey Nicole

1 comment:

Darby Hawley said...

Oh my word this commercial is awesome...I totally want a subaru now!