photo hometab_zps22ba163e.png  photo aboutmetab_zpsa153baa3.png  photo recipetab_zpsd85f1d24.png  photo graphicdesigntab_zps658f3ad4.png  photo shoptab_zpsa29363ca.png  photo contacttab_zpsa7c6035b.png

5.18.2012

Peepers

No matter how crappy I feel - if I put on a my eyes I feel like I can tackle the day!
{That goes for contacts too - glasses just don't make me feel my best}

But most importantly is a girl's mascara...there is something about it that just makes you feel instantly like a girl. {That a good pair of heels of course}If I wear nothing else - I will take a few minutes to put on mascara.

That is why the ever lasting search for the perfect mascara is always on my mind and I swear it never fails that as soon as I think I have found "THE ONE" somebody tells me about "the best mascara they have ever tried" and the search begins again!

So at the moment I am currently packing on the layers of this fabulousness in a tube:
Too Face Queen Sized Mascara

Kind of creepy, but check out the results!
{Don't judge my eyebrows damnit...I'm getting them done this weekend!}


I don't know about you - but I just think it does a great job of creating think, full, dark lashes that are perfect for every look! Agree? - Get it here!

What is your favorite mascara?
- Lindsey Nicole

No comments: