photo hometab_zps22ba163e.png  photo aboutmetab_zpsa153baa3.png  photo recipetab_zpsd85f1d24.png  photo graphicdesigntab_zps658f3ad4.png  photo shoptab_zpsa29363ca.png  photo contacttab_zpsa7c6035b.png

9.05.2012

Babies, houses and puppies oh my!

Oh - what have I been up to you ask?

You know - the usual - buying a house, getting pregnant, getting a new puppy and buying a new car.


HA! Seriously? None of those things - but here are few things slightly less exciting that I am not lying about doing

Role Playing:
{don't be naughty lol}

The World Trade Soiree that my job hosts every year is the place to be and be seen! This year's theme was Luck Be Houston - think Vegas and Audrey Hepburn/Frank Sinatra/Marilyn Monroe. {It's also an excuse to get all gussied up!} 

See that little lady in the 2nd picture on the 2nd row? You might recognize her as Miss Tess from A Modern Suburbanite's Life! Yep, I get to see that shining face everyday at work - here is what we do.


Napping with my baby:
there are no words folks


Eating like I don't have an inner tube on my stomach to lose:


 Houston Restaurant Weeks - if you live in Houston, look it up! Best way to try the fancy shmancy restaurants on a budget!

Seriously? Salted caramel and chocolate fudge macaroons? Kill me now


Mani/Pedis with the Sister-in-Law:
China Glaze: Dance Baby = obsessed! P.S. - I just ordered it on Amazon for $5 {including shipping} WHAT?


Retail Therapy:
I caved - they were calling me. by name. - I am now the proud owner of a bouncing baby May Book! 

I would seriously live inside this store if that wouldn't lead to my arrest and my husband's irritation


Sunbathed:
topless. NOT - gag me
Happy Labor Day Weekend!! Best friends a girl could get and an amazing weekend!

Things I did NOT do:
1. Eat healthy
2. Save money
3. Work on my blog
4. Work on my website
5. Clean my house
F.A.I.L

Point is - I am back!! And I have some exciting posts coming up! 

Good night moon. Good night stars. Good night blog.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I things I never do: eat healthy, save money, clean my aparment. I'm with ya.