photo hometab_zps22ba163e.png  photo aboutmetab_zpsa153baa3.png  photo recipetab_zpsd85f1d24.png  photo graphicdesigntab_zps658f3ad4.png  photo shoptab_zpsa29363ca.png  photo contacttab_zpsa7c6035b.png

9.25.2012

Who wants to play a game? And win a prize!!!?


Two of my favorite things to do on a rainy day are watching movies and playing games! {And I can quote with the best of them folks}

Side note: It’s not raining here. But who the hell cares...I am always up for a break and this combines my two favorite activities.

So who wants to take a rain {or non-rain} break and play with me??

 
The name of the game is:
What Movie is That Quote From??
 

I have been known to be a stickler for the rules {some have used the word natzi even} – so here are the rules!

1.)    Read the movie quotes and send me an email with the answer of what movie you think it is from. {NO CHEATING AND USING GOOGLE – Scout’s honor code ladies}

2.)    You get one point for every correct answer. {You get an extra point if you can tell me who said it!}

3.)    On Thursday at noon I will close the game and tally the answers. The winner will be announced in Thursday’s post.

Oh yeah – if you have a game, you have to have a winner and if you have a winner, you have to have a prize….so the person with the most points will receive a $20 gift card to my favorite place to buy DVDs. {In case of a tie, a tie breaker will be emailed to those who are tied}
 
{does the doggie come with?? ugh that face kills me!}
 

So here are some of my all time favorite movie quotes!
 
1. {This might look familiar from this post} "It's got to be that can't-eat, can't-sleep, reach for the stars, over the fence, World Series kinda stuff."
 
2. "No. Creme brulee can never be Jell-O. YOU could never be Jell-O."
 
3. "Well that's what we do, we fight...You tell me when I am being an arrogant son of a bitch and I tell you when you are a pain in the ass. Which are you, 99% of the ime, I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings. You have like a 2 second rebound rate, then you're back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing."
 
4. "I'd rather fight with you than make love with anyone else."
 
5. "The odd thing about this form of communication is that you're more likely to talk about nothing than something. But I just want to say that all this nothing has meant more to me than so many somethings."
 
6. {When asked why she only eats the brown ones, she responds with this} "Because someone once said that they have less artificial coloring because chocolate's already brown. And it kind of stayed with me."
 
7. "If you are gonna name my...member, you have to name it something hyper masucline. Something like Spike, or Butch, or Krull the Warrior King!"
 
8. "That was yesterday. Today you're just some bitch who broke my heart and cut up my mother's wedding dress."
 
9. "Here's looking at you kid."
 
10. "I did take myself out of the game. If you stop betting, you never have to lose."
 
11. "You should be kissed every day, every hour, every minute."
 
12. "The only reason I ain't signing is cause you've turned into some hoity-toity Yankee bitch, and I'd like nothing better right now than to piss you off."
 
 

Don’t forget – you have to email your answers so nobody can steal them. My email is
L_tampir {at} yahoo {dot} com
Also don't forget - NO CHEATING!! CHEATERS SUCK!
 
Also also don't forget - If you have a blog, make sure to give me the link in your email! I love new blog friends!
 

P.S. – Did I forget some of your favorite movie quotes? If so, tell me them in your email!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

If there was a "Biggest Loser" at this game, I would win. I have the worst memory in the world. Thanks for linking up!

byron said...

cool math for kids games

Sarah said...

I'm pretty sure I know a bunch of these, but I can't remember all of the movie titles!! My hubby and I are forever quoting movie lines to each other and half the time I end up asking "what's that from?" LOL!

p.s. Thanks for linking up for Wednesday Walkabout!
Sarah from GI Joe's Wife
gijoeswife.blogspot.com