photo hometab_zps22ba163e.png  photo aboutmetab_zpsa153baa3.png  photo recipetab_zpsd85f1d24.png  photo graphicdesigntab_zps658f3ad4.png  photo shoptab_zpsa29363ca.png  photo contacttab_zpsa7c6035b.png

9.26.2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Today is Wednesday {thank Heavens!} and there are just a few things that my heart happy today!

 

{1.}
This yummy creation that my coworker brought me straight off the double decker bus in London!
Candy and cake in one package?! Eep!


{2.}
    My scrumptious lunch fresh off the street at the City Hall Farmer's Market in
Downtown Houston!
 {blackened catfish tacos}

 {friend mac-n-cheese balls}

{3.}
My movie quiz game and giveaway! All my movie buffs - check it out here!
 
{4.}
This sexy beast is the new Bachelor! Good thing I already have a sexy beast ;)
 
 
{5.}
All of the fall season premiers of my favorite tv shows are starting


{6.}
My new favorite website - http://dog-shaming.com/
Special thanks to Sarah at Total Basset Case for sharing this hilarious site!
 

I seriously have an arsenal of photos for these people!

 
{7.}
Thi nerdtastic shirt that I got at work - be jealous
 
{8.}
Lastly, this handsome man I get to wake up to every morning :)
 

Hope your loving some lovely things this Wednesday!
-LP

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Candy cake bar? Ive never had one but I am going to be on the look out now!

Kristen said...

Those fried mac-n-cheese balls look so good! I live in Houston but I've never been to the City Hall Farmer's Market.. I'll have to go now! & I can't wait for the Bachelor to start up!

Kristin said...

Visiting from the link up. I am also SO excited that Sean is the new bachelor! He'll be so much better then boring Ben!