photo hometab_zps22ba163e.png  photo aboutmetab_zpsa153baa3.png  photo recipetab_zpsd85f1d24.png  photo graphicdesigntab_zps658f3ad4.png  photo shoptab_zpsa29363ca.png  photo contacttab_zpsa7c6035b.png

4.17.2012

Pinterest Parties???


Here is a quick stat for you...Pinterest is now considered the third most popular social network in the U.S. behind Facebook and Twitter!!

Now... I am guilty as charge, but this new trend has eluded me!

Pinterest addicts...ever heard of Pinterest parties??!?!?

I just heard of these yesterday and couldn't wait to get the blog world's thoughts on them!

Essentially it is a party where addicts step away from the cyber pinning and pin in real life!

Stations for tips on tablescapes, hair tutorials, fashion and make-up advice and even jewelry making are set up in an open space where people {let's face it... mostly woman} can mingle and live in the Pinterest world for an evening.

{Don't forget yummy Pinterest inspired recipes and cocktails!!}

What sounds better than all the fun of Pinterest combined with good friends! I don't know about y'all, but I am ready to plan my first Pinterest party!!

What do y'all think about this trend? Would you have one?

2 comments:

Cassie Padilla said...

YES!!!!!!!

Lindsey Nicole said...

I think we all need to have on!