photo hometab_zps22ba163e.png  photo aboutmetab_zpsa153baa3.png  photo recipetab_zpsd85f1d24.png  photo graphicdesigntab_zps658f3ad4.png  photo shoptab_zpsa29363ca.png  photo contacttab_zpsa7c6035b.png

2.21.2012

TV Junkie

If I could spend an entire weekend catching up on all the mind numbing educational shows on my dvr I would be in heaven.

It is FULL of the world's best day time and night time television:
- Days of our Lives
- Desperate Housewives {tears will flow on the final episode}
- Grey's Anatomy
- Smash {I may or may not sing along during the entire show}
- The Voice
- The Bachelor
- Pretty Little Liars

Can it get any better??? I think I will always be a TV junkie...sad but true!
{Especially when I get to see such fine gentlemen as Mr. Blake Shelton...althought I don't know who I love more - Blake or Miranda!?}
Halloween 2012 idea??? Hmmm...I like!


Spiderwebbing for a second...I will be seeing Mr and Mrs. Shelton at Rodeo Houston 2012...who are y'all seeing???

- Lindsey Nicole

No comments: