photo hometab_zps22ba163e.png  photo aboutmetab_zpsa153baa3.png  photo recipetab_zpsd85f1d24.png  photo graphicdesigntab_zps658f3ad4.png  photo shoptab_zpsa29363ca.png  photo contacttab_zpsa7c6035b.png

2.14.2012

kissy mushy lovey stuff

Since everyone is gushing over their adoring hubbies or nurturing wives I same "when in Rome"...so here goes {I promise it will be short and sweet}

I. Love. Him.


{wait sorry wrong "him"...but this one is pretty damn cute too...plus he is STYLIN' in that shirt!}

Here is us when we were still in college...oh to be young again


Here is us going somewhere


Happiest day of my life...he did such a good job that day! {that is a WHOLE other post}


Correction: THIS was the happiest day of my life! I couldn't love him more!


I couldn't end on a better note! Don't forget to remind that special someone in your life how much you love and appreciate them!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

- Lindsey Nicole

No comments: