photo hometab_zps22ba163e.png  photo aboutmetab_zpsa153baa3.png  photo recipetab_zpsd85f1d24.png  photo graphicdesigntab_zps658f3ad4.png  photo shoptab_zpsa29363ca.png  photo contacttab_zpsa7c6035b.png

1.18.2012

love and respect

"Many marriages would be better if the husband and the wife clearly understood that they are on the same side."

Well, it's been almost 8 months since I made the biggest and best decision of my life - I married my best friend, my soul mate and the person who makes living worth while.


And I couldn't have asked for a better 8 months! {I promise to post pics from Costa Rica asap!}

Before we got married, Mr. Wonderful and I went through a Christian couples series called "Love and Respect". It is a series that teaches how to best communicate and motivate the other person and keep your marriage cycle off the "crazy cycle". {

After we got married, we made the big move into the galleria area and wanted to join a new church and meet some other couples who are in the same stages of their life as us. We have recently joined a couples bible study group at Chapelwood Church and we could NOT be more excited to go to our first class tomorrow night.

Surprise Surprise - they are starting the "Love and Respect" series and personally, I can't wait to experience the series in a new way...as a married woman!



If any of you are looking for a marriage class that will make you laugh at the same time as making you stop and think then this series is what you need! You can participate in live conferences, web conferences and/or purchase the dvd's for your own personal viewing!

More updates tomorrow after the meeting!

- Lindsey Nicole


No comments: