photo hometab_zps22ba163e.png  photo aboutmetab_zpsa153baa3.png  photo recipetab_zpsd85f1d24.png  photo graphicdesigntab_zps658f3ad4.png  photo shoptab_zpsa29363ca.png  photo contacttab_zpsa7c6035b.png

2.06.2013

I promise this is all the pictures...from this trip anyways



If this show comes to your city - GO SEE IT!! Incredible!

We went to this amazing little spanish restaurant with more wonderful food than we knew what to do with! {further contributing to the snow pig effect}

Exhibit A: Seafood Paella...mmm

 Here's our crew!

And the happy couple again!

The infamous Blue Note Jazz Club in Greenwich Village


Now I check seeing the only two of these in the world off my list!

This {Freedom Tower} sure was a site to see --- I couldn't believe how fast it is going up


 A time table of events of September 11th

 This beautiful church is barely a few blocks from the where the WTC buildings stood and was COMPLETELY undamaged during the attacks. It became a shelter and safe haven for rescue workers and many others...tears were definitely shed here




Reflection pools where the towers once stood

The Freedom Tower lit up at night


 {I secretly was hoping to encounter a 7ft curly headed man dressed in yellow tights and a green leotard in this building looking for his dad to give him some lingerie}

 Sadly, this was the closest I got to Lady Liberty :(

 Somehow the pics of me doing this disappeared...weird

 I am so sad these pics didn't come out well --- damn you iPhone

This food was hands down the best italian food I have EVER had. EVER. Osteria Romana is truly a piece of Rome smack dab in the middle of Westport, Connecticut. Fresh handmade ingredients and creative cooking techniques make this place top notch!!! 

Please, please, please if you are ever in Westport, stop in and see the Italian hotties taste the amazing food this place offers!

 HANDMADE NOODLES AND SAUCES FOLKS!


No words --- best desserts AND dessert wines I have ever had!

All in all it was an amazing trip with amazing people and I can't wait to visit them damn Yankees again!

- Lindsey Nicole

3 comments:

Erin said...

Yay I love seeing pictures from people visiting here! Looks like you did a ton of stuff.

Jill J. said...

Looks like a fun trip! Thanks for sharing your pics!

Jill
Classy with a Kick

Darby Hawley said...

I cannot tell you how jealous I am of your trip! Looks like so much fun :-)