photo hometab_zps22ba163e.png  photo aboutmetab_zpsa153baa3.png  photo recipetab_zpsd85f1d24.png  photo graphicdesigntab_zps658f3ad4.png  photo shoptab_zpsa29363ca.png  photo contacttab_zpsa7c6035b.png

2.06.2012

New Obsession

Ladies and gentleman as if I needed another reality show to fill my days...but I have found another ridiculous obsession.

The Voice.

The suspense of those goobers spinning their chairs around kills me EVERY TIME! I don't know if my obsession will continue once the enthralling blind auditions are over, but we shall see!

P.S. - For those of you who have been watching yesterday and today, please don't be distracted my Christina's boobs trying to escape their cage

P.P.S - I am currently taping Smash as well...yes DVR is an addiction

What are you tv obsessions??


- Lindsey Nicole

No comments: